Line Sets for HVACR Applications Wholesaler & Supplier
Greatstone International Ltd.’s in-house tested insulate copper pipe and tubing is designed to make installation simple and quick – saving you time and money on each job.
Register and Start Shopping for Line Set for HVACR Applications Supplier Now
Why Choose Insulated Copper Pipe and Insulate Copper Tube from Greatstone International LTD.
Greatstone International Ltd. offers professional B2B services and products at competitive prices. Our commitment to quality gives our customers the peace of mind they need to run their own companies better knowing that the copper pipe and Line Set for HVACR Applications Supplier we provide can be relied on to offer these benefits:
- Individual pre-insulated rolls to perfectly fit every ductless mini-splits, VRF, heat pumps and unitary systems installation.
- Quality products with competitive pricing
- Peace of mind with professional services
- Fast delivery throughout Canada and the U.S.
- Time-saving process with Online shopping – B2B
Key Features of Insulate Copper Pipe and Insulate Copper Tube
With better parts, we create superior cooling systems which reduce breakdowns and improves performance. Greatstone International Ltd.’s Line Set for HVACR Applications Supplier make this possible by meeting or exceeding quality standards to ensure optimal performance with the following features:
- Copper Tube: C12200 DHP
- Insulation: Low density closed cells polyethylene foam
- Working Temperature: meets/exceeds ASTM C 1427-07
- Surface burning characteristics: UL 94, top-rated for Surface Burning Characteristics – UL 723 Flame and Spread Index less than 25 and Smoke Development Index less than 50
- Meets ASTM E84 for smoke and fire (25/50)
- External UV-retardant LDPE foil, paintable, superior tear resistance, UV resistant
- Marked every foot
- Crimped or capped plain ends available
Delivery Time: Serve Your Customers Better with 2 Day Delivery on Line Set for HVACR Applications Supplier
Our commitment to you and your business includes offering expedited delivery for crucial parts like our insulate copper pipe and tubing. Ontario and Quebec area customers can expect their parts delivered in as little as 2 to 3 business days.
Greatstone International Ltd. also helps serve customers throughout Canada and the United States with our guaranteed fast shipping. Delivery outside Ontario and Quebec ranges from 3 – 7 business days and delivery to the United States is 5 – 7 business days.
- Ontario and Quebec: 2 – 3 business days.
- All Other Areas of Canada: 3 – 7 business days
- United States: 5 – 7 business days
How to Order Your Line Set for HVACR Applications Supplier
When ordering your insulate copper tube and pipe from Greatstone International Ltd., begin by Registering to set up an account. Once your account is approved, you will be able to begin shopping. After placing your order, a confirmation email will be sent with your invoice. Our step by step procedure:
- Register to set up an account
- Receive notification of approval
- Shop from our catalog
- Receive your invoice/confirmation email*
- Shipment is arranged with tracking information
- Receive and complete a quick survey on how Greatstone International Ltd. can serve you better!
* Your guaranteed delivery time will begin after your order has been confirmed. If you feel you have missed your confirmation or would like it re-sent, please contact us at 1-866-508-0303.
As a dedicated B2B service and product provider we know what it takes to be a quality partner to you and your business. To learn more about our Line Set for HVACR Applications Supplier and how Greatstone International Ltd. can help your business, contact us at 1-866-508-0303.