Last updated: April 14, 2020
GOLDSTONE HVACR INC AND GREATSTONE INTERNATIONAL LTD ARE TWO SEPARATE ENTITIES. THE POLICIES DO NOT CROSS OVER TO EACH OTHERS POLICY.
Content and Intellectual Property
Third Party Trademarks
This Site may link to or be linked from other websites that are not maintained by, or related to, Greatstone International Ltd. Greatstone International Ltd. does not endorse, and is not responsible for, the content of any third-party websites.
Restrictions on Use
Content may not be copied, distributed, republished, uploaded, posted or transmitted for commercial use or general distribution or in any other way without Greatstone International Ltd’s prior written consent, provided that:
- Pages from the Site may be downloaded, printed, distributed and used by you for your own informational, non-commercial purposes.
- Users may link to this Site, provided that the link does not state, imply or suggest that Greatstone International Ltd. has endorsed the linked Site or is affiliated with it, unless Greatstone International Ltd. has expressly agreed in writing to such endorsement or affiliation.
- Any downloaded, printed, reproduced or copied pages from the Site must not be altered from the original Content as it appears on the Site and must include the Greatstone International Ltd. copyright notice: © Greatstone International Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
In using or accessing the Site, you shall at all times comply with our requirements regarding prohibited uses of the Site set forth below, as may be revised by us from time-to-time. From time to time, we will provide you with electronic notice, either by e-mail or Web posting on the Site, of the revision or update of prohibited uses. Your continued use of the Site after such posting or notice shall constitute your acceptance of the revision or update. Prohibited uses include the following:
- posting or transmitting materials, e-mail or information of any kind that is or may be unlawful, harassing, threatening or abusive, insulting, unfounded, slanderous or scandalous, obscene, pornographic, profane or otherwise objectionable;
- posting or transmitting materials, e-mail or information that may constitute an infringement upon the patents, copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets or other intellectual property rights of others;
- posting or transmitting materials constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any local, provincial, national or international law, including without limitation, the Canadian export control laws and regulations;
- attempting to ‘hack’ root or user logins on another system, machine, or network;
- including any inappropriate third-party advertising;
- using the Site to commit fraud or engage in other misleading or deceptive activities;
- monitoring gathering or copying any Content by using any robot, “bot,” spider, crawler, spyware, engine, device, software, extraction tool or any other automatic device, utility or manual process of any kind;
- framing or utilizing framing techniques to enclose any trademark or other proprietary information (including, without limitation, any images, text or page layout);
- engaging in any activities through or in connection with this Site that seek to attempt to harm minors or are unlawful, offensive, obscene, threatening, harassing, abusive or that violate any right of any third party;
- attempting to circumvent the security systems of the Site;
- attempting to gain unauthorized access to services, materials, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to any Greatstone International Ltd’s server;
- attempting to use the Site for any purposes other than those intended by Greatstone International Ltd, as determined by Greatstone International Ltd. in its sole discretion;
- uploading or submitting any data or information that contains viruses or any other computer code, corrupt files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality or disrupt any software, hardware, telecommunications, networks, servers or other equipment; and
- engaging in any activity that interferes with a user’s access to this Site or the proper operation of this Site or impersonating any person or entity.
Content and functionality of the Site may be updated or changed at any time without prior notice. In addition, if Greatstone International Ltd. becomes aware that you are copying, modifying or distributing Content outside of any permitted use, Greatstone International Ltd. reserves the right to revoke your right to access or use the Site.
In addition to any other remedy that Greatstone International Ltd. may have at law or in equity, terminate access to and permission for use of the Site or immediately remove the offending material, we may investigate incidents where we believe there have been prohibited uses of the Site and cooperate with law enforcement organizations, and provide requested information to third parties and law enforcement who have provided notice to us stating or claiming that they have been harmed by use.
If you wish to use Content on this Site other than for your own informational, non-commercial purposes, you must first secure written consent in order to use such Content, send a request with your proposed use to the email below or call the number below.
Greatstone International Ltd. cannot guarantee that the Site or its content is error free and Greatstone International Ltd. makes no representations about the technical accuracy or functionality of the Site or that Content is accurate, error free or up to date.
THIS SITE IS PROVIDED BY GREATSTONE INTERNATIONAL LTD. ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. GREATSTONE INTERNATIONAL LTD. MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD-PARTY RIGHTS OR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. GREATSTONE INTERNATIONAL LTD. DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE INFORMATION IN THIS SITE IS ACCURATE, RELIABLE, UP TO DATE OR CORRECT, THAT THIS SITE WILL BE AVAILABLE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR LOCATION OR THAT THE SITE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. CONTENT MAY INCLUDE TECHNICAL INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS, AND GREATSTONE INTERNATIONAL LTD. MAY MAKE CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENTS AT ANY TIME. YOU, AND NOT GREATSTONE INTERNATIONAL, ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION IN THE EVENT OF ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE OR ITS CONTENT. GREATSTONE INTERNATIONAL LTD MAKES NO WARRANTIES THAT YOUR USE OF CONTENT WILL NOT INFRINGE THE RIGHTS OF OTHERS AND ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN SUCH CONTENT.
Limitation of Liability
Greatstone International Ltd makes no representation that Content is appropriate or available for use in locations outside of Canada. Access to this Site is prohibited from countries or territories where such access is illegal or restricted. Anyone who chooses to access this Site outside of Canada is solely responsible for compliance with local laws.
You agree that your use of this Site, this Agreement and any disputes relating thereto shall be deemed to have been made under, and shall be governed by the laws of the Province of Ontario in all respects, including but not limited to matters of construction, validity and performance, without regard to principles of conflicts of laws. You agree that by accessing or using this Site, agree and consent to the jurisdiction of the federal and state courts in the Province of Ontario and agree that any litigation that may arise out of such use or access shall be tried solely by a court of competent jurisdiction in the Province of Ontario.
Thank you for visiting our Site. You can contact us with questions or comments by e-mailing at: email@example.com or calling us on (1-866-508-0303 between 8:30am and 5:00pm (Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays).